Step 1: prepare your hair
· Spray a generous amount of John Frieda luxurious volume thickening mousse into a wide plastic bristled brush and brush it through your hair gently.
Step 2: lifting up your hair
· Lift up your hair in sections with a comb and spray John Frieda luxurious volume blow dry lotion into your roots. Flip your head over and blow dry your hair in sections upside down to help create volume.
· Once dry, take some sections of your hair from the front and top section of your head and secure with rollers to create even more volume in this area.
· Do your makeup and choose your outfit while your rollers set.
Step 3: Create the plait
· Take the rollers out and one by one, lift these sections up and backcomb them to create structure. Apply some John Frieda shine hairspray.
· Gently brush your hair back away from your face but keeping the volume at the top, and smooth over the sides. Pull your hair into a ponytail then twist it back on itself, tucking in the ends and secure with a few large kirby grips.
Step 4: Finishing touches
· Add a final touch of hairspray to hold.
To keep up to date with the latest styles visit the John Frieda YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/johnfriedauk